PDA

View Full Version : Am i ok to do this...

Jessymax
08-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Child comes tues and thurs from sep just thurs in term time and tues and thurs in hol if I am full on a tues can I take him under continuity of care as obviously its not every week also can I take him on a wed / fri even tho I am full on those days when grandparents are on hol occasionally ( they usually have him those days ) I realllly am hoping this is ok for some reason in my head I worked it out it is aslomg as I risk assess and write up new contract x

chris goodyear
08-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Child comes tues and thurs from sep just thurs in term time and tues and thurs in hol if I am full on a tues can I take him under continuity of care as obviously its not every week also can I take him on a wed / fri even tho I am full on those days when grandparents are on hol occasionally ( they usually have him those days ) I realllly am hoping this is ok for some reason in my head I worked it out it is aslomg as I risk assess and write up new contract x

I would say yes but let's see what others respond.

JCrakers
08-02-2016, 12:51 PM
I would say yes too :thumbsup: As long as you RA and make sure you have resources and care of all 4 children isn't compromised by having over 3.

And you're not going over 6 under 8's of course

FloraDora
08-02-2016, 01:47 PM
I agree with JCrackers - your RA has to include measuring space too I would think as an inspector would be looking at if you have enough space to have 4 children ( or more).

Jessymax
08-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Well since I don't do school pick ups and drop offs so no over 5s and that wont change im sure space wise it will be fine at the inspector said I could easily have 6 under 8 so hopefully on that score should be ok also by the time this happens there wont be any 'babies' as such they will all be over one xx