PDA

View Full Version : Potty training books

bunyip
29-01-2016, 07:30 PM
I used to have a couple of children's books to help support potty training, but they went astray with previous children.

Can anyone recommend titles of good books I can buy to replace them, as I have lo's who'll be moving onto potty training soon.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Maza
29-01-2016, 07:51 PM
I own a couple - sorry, can't access them right now so don't know the authors names. I have also borrowed quite a few from the library over the years. Ours have quite a good selection. You could order all of them on that topic from the library and then decide which one you think is worth buying. That's what I usually do these days with books. I seem to think that my favourite one was a board book in the shape of a teddy bear. However, DD liked one with sounds - a button to press to make a cheering sound on the last page when there was a successful deposit in the potty!

BallyH
29-01-2016, 08:06 PM
I use The Pop-up Potty Book' by Marianne Borgardt. it has only 10 pages and is very sweet.

greenfaerie
29-01-2016, 09:07 PM
My daughter liked the Princess Polly one and they also do a Pirate Pete. (I'm going to assume the two gender versions are necessary, rather than them pointlessly making a princess version!) :)