PDA

View Full Version : Fabby Day!

Pudding Girl
07-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Had a great day today - went swimming with twinnies this morning and their mum, had forgotten how much fun swimming with little ones is awwww

then met a friend out for lunch, and hubby gatecrashed lol, so anyway I don't have to cook tonight now:clapping: ;) :littleangel:

This afternoon met up with two friends and my other mindee and went to a HUGE softplay thing and had a blooming good time

And got back to an email from friend asking me to have her 1yo for around 20hrs a week, and her work will work around MY vacancies! woohoo!

Oh and Tesco had 3 bottles of 5.99 wine for a tenner, so I have 3 whites chilling in fridge and a tiramisu :)

emler
07-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Sounds like a great day :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
07-08-2008, 04:12 PM
We have had a great day, dd and neice slept forever this am, so nice happy children ive had today, friend and my dd best friend came round for coffee and cakes, we also had an opening of a new play area for the little ones outside my house so thats been fun, stir fry for me and hubby tonight and the suns been shining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

Pedagog
08-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Oh sounds like you had a great day.

miffy
08-08-2008, 07:41 AM
It's lovely when you have a nice day like that

Congrats on the work George - are you full now?

Miffy xx

EllieF
08-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Lisa and George,
sounds like you both had great days.
I am looking forward to today - not just because its Friday :)
but I am going to the park for the day, taking my best mate and her 2 kids, and meeting up with some of my childminder friends too, so gonna have a lovely day, with my 6 mindies aged 4 to 10 happily playing in the enclosed park (which even has security guards who check that children don't leave without adults)
Thats the idea anyway - I will let you know if it was as blissful as i am hoping when we get back:laughing:
Ellie

Pudding Girl
08-08-2008, 09:18 AM
It's lovely when you have a nice day like that

Congrats on the work George - are you full now?

Miffy xx

oh goodness no! with this new one coming ( it's maybe 20hours a week) I will still have some spaces being as 2 mindees are before twosies group 4 days a week and from Sept will leave by 9.15am latest, so leaves most of a morning free for two more :)