PDA

View Full Version : Writing to child tax credits

covgalxxx
25-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Parent asked me last week for monthly invoices for the year to show child tax she does come to me now she needs a letter from my self in headed paper (what's that just my logo) stating how much and and how many days how do I word it ???

BallyH
25-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Parent asked me last week for monthly invoices for the year to show child tax she does come to me now she needs a letter from my self in headed paper (what's that just my logo) stating how much and and how many days how do I word it ???

I had to do this a few months back. Also had to state start dates, contracted hours, hourly fee and monthly attendance. I wrote this all down plus each months bill amount and total for the year. I didn't do it on headed paper. I wrote it by hand with my Ofsted registration number.

bunyip
25-01-2016, 06:52 PM
I had to do this a few months back. Also had to state start dates, contracted hours, hourly fee and monthly attendance. I wrote this all down plus each months bill amount and total for the year. I didn't do it on headed paper. I wrote it by hand with my Ofsted registration number.

This is what I've done.

For the record, I have a line in my policy on 'working with parents' saying I reserve the right to charge an admin fee if I have to run off duplicate invoices because they can't be ar5ed to keep the darned things.

Lack of organisation on Mum's part does not constitute a crisis for my part. :mad: