PDA

View Full Version : enquiry question

crumpet54
21-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Another day another enquiry question sorry!
Had a call for a 3rd old, 9.30 until drop off at nursery at half 1, 3 days a week. What to charge? By the hour? Half day? Im worried I'm going to not fill the afternoon space?
I'd have to drop off via car as too far to walk, with my Dd and mindee.

I'm getting so stressed at the moment, I really want a full day space used up as much current mindee goes at 2.30 so I feel I don't want to 'waste'another space? ??
I'm getting calls/enquiries nearly everyday but they're all either late finish 8/9 or just a couple of hours here and there.
I'm feeling really picky but want what's best for my own family hence why I'm doing this.
Sorry for waffling just having a moment while dd is napping.

BallyH
21-01-2016, 05:44 PM
Another day another enquiry question sorry!
Had a call for a 3rd old, 9.30 until drop off at nursery at half 1, 3 days a week. What to charge? By the hour? Half day? Im worried I'm going to not fill the afternoon space?
I'd have to drop off via car as too far to walk, with my Dd and mindee.

I'm getting so stressed at the moment, I really want a full day space used up as much current mindee goes at 2.30 so I feel I don't want to 'waste'another space? ??
I'm getting calls/enquiries nearly everyday but they're all either late finish 8/9 or just a couple of hours here and there.
I'm feeling really picky but want what's best for my own family hence why I'm doing this.
Sorry for waffling just having a moment while dd is napping.

I think you've answered your own question. I think I would wait a little longer. Otherwise quote them a full day price, because of the inconvenience of the drive, half day etc and see what they say.

crumpet54
21-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Thanks -they came for a viewing, were really impressed and I quoted a rather cheeky offer to see what would come of it, because like you said it is the inconvenience of travelling drop off etc. We will see.

as luck would have it, just had another enquiry for 2 full days and a half day 1 year old.