PDA

View Full Version : Perfect end to the day

SYLVIA
20-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Just got home from the first part of a safeguarding refresher workshop. It cost £26, covered exactly what the last one did. The classroom was freezing, and to top it all off I just got caught by a speed camera. Was busy moaning about the workshop etc, really needing a wee and completely forgot it was there!! Wasn't even 5 miles over the limit. I know, I know I shouldn't be speeding anyway but this is going to be an expensive workshop !!:mad::mad:

loocyloo
21-01-2016, 07:59 AM
Oh goodness.

What an evening.

xxx

Maza
21-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Oh how annoying. I hate going on training where the rooms are too hot or too cold.
At least you can tick the safeguarding course off your list now. x

AliceK
21-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Just hope the camera wasn't live.
I got flashed when I was on my way to a hospital appointment the other side of the country, like you I wasn't much over but it flashed me. I never did get a ticket through so just keep your fingers crossed.

xx

BallyH
21-01-2016, 11:05 AM
I thought to get a ticket it was 10% plus 3. So in a 30 zone you'd have to be have doing over 36. But I may be wrong. Please let us know if a ticket comes through.

SYLVIA
21-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Yes but I thought I heard somewhere that the percentage allowance had gone. Let's just wait and see. And today I've learnt through the grapevine that 2 schoolies will be leaving me soon! Thought mum was being a little distant :panic: