PDA

View Full Version : After school club..

Jelly Baby
18-01-2016, 02:04 PM
I wondered if anyone knew anything about doing one..do you run/help at one?

I drop & pick up from a small village school. There is a breakfast club that is run from another CM but it is done from a building a short way away. For some reason no one as yet has done an after school club.

I understand now we can work on different premises but 'im not sure where to start if it was a viable option.

What happens with the little ones I would already have? how do our numbers work in this situation?

Anybody any ideas?!
Thanks

Simona
18-01-2016, 02:33 PM
I wondered if anyone knew anything about doing one..do you run/help at one?

I drop & pick up from a small village school. There is a breakfast club that is run from another CM but it is done from a building a short way away. For some reason no one as yet has done an after school club.

I understand now we can work on different premises but 'im not sure where to start if it was a viable option.

What happens with the little ones I would already have? how do our numbers work in this situation?

Anybody any ideas?!
Thanks

Good question and one I have on my London OBC for tomorrow...hopefully Ofsted will be of help.

You need to inform Ofsted...who have also said they would help any cm who makes enquiries on this.
what happens if you have a young baby or other children you may need to take to the other provision is a question many have asked.
I will try my best to get an answer and come back if it helps.