PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted have just phoned

BallyH
15-01-2016, 04:44 PM
A lovely lady phoned to say she'll be with me next week. Was planning to pop questionnaires through parents doors tonight but no ink in my printer! Will keep you all informed.

Jessymax
15-01-2016, 04:49 PM
argh!! how long since your last? did she say what day x

Mouse
15-01-2016, 05:04 PM
I got the 'low ink' warning on my laptop yesterday and immediately thought ' bet Ofsted will phone now as I won't be able to print anything off!'

Good luck for next week xx

BallyH
15-01-2016, 05:13 PM
It is 5 years exactly to this month since my last inspection and she said she'll come Monday or Wednesday. One of the things I asked was for her to please read my sef as I have put a lot of effort into it. She said she already had it downloaded and ready to read and thankfully she asked 'is your last update September 2015?'. Mmmm nooooo! I've been updating almost fortnightly and my last update was wednesday just gone. Imagine all the work she would have missed if I hadn't have asked her.

Simona
16-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Do you not think the inspector meant if you had updated your SEF since Sept 2015 to cover the CIF?
good to hear she seemed prepared before she called you and had it already downloaded...makes a difference

Hope it all goes well...I hear inspections are very different now and so much more focussed on children rather than paperwork....what a relief!!

Hope you have a very good inspection!!