PDA

View Full Version : I love being a childminder....

mumofone
07-01-2016, 01:39 PM
....because.....?

Georgiepoo
07-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Because I get to stay at home with my son and watch him learn and develop along side other children who he builds a friendship with and I get to earn a living while doing so.

mumofone
07-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Because I get to stay at home with my son and watch him learn and develop along side other children who he builds a friendship with and I get to earn a living while doing so.

That would have to be my main thing too :-)

Bumble Beez
07-01-2016, 05:56 PM
...I get to be around for my boys, I don't miss out on their childhood as well as teaching them that working is important.
...I consider my mindees (my bumbles :)) my extended family...so I'm mega lucky!
...I get to watch them learn, develop and hit milestones knowing that I helped and played a part :)
...and I still get to have baby cuddles even though my boys are now 7, 10 and 12 :laughing:

Jessymax
08-01-2016, 10:55 AM
I get to provide great childcare in a lovely environment with great children and parents who are fab!
I also cannot wait for the day we plan to start a family and I can stay at home with my baby no one else looking after it and still earn a living not just depend on my OH :) x

natlou82
08-01-2016, 11:11 AM
The children I care for are awesome and give me reasons to smile everyday (writing this as I watch my 2 yr old nephew eating his snack with an upside down tiara on his head) :-D

loocyloo
08-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Because yesterday I spent almost 2 hours running round on the beach, jumping in puddles and drawing in the sand. Today I've been painting, drawing and playing with playdough. Next week I'm off to the forest and aquarium.... and I get paid to do this :-) :-) :-)

samb
08-01-2016, 02:01 PM
I get to try out my research ideas in a small setting in my own home and be in control of what I plan to do; set my own working hours and terms and conditions; enable my own children to be brought up by me in our home whilst I work; study and know that my knowledge will benefit my own business; earn a decent income without paying someone else to care for my children especially as I would want to stay in childcare so no chance of earning more anyway.

bunyip
08-01-2016, 02:46 PM
...............because I can always pretend it wasn't me that trumped. :D