PDA

View Full Version : paperwork for school aged children

primrosecottage
05-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Sorry if this seems a silly question, I think I have post xmas brain freeze!

I have been asked by a mum at school if I could look after her child who is aged either 7 or 8 for one day after school until 6.30pm. What paperwork do I need for the said child, the mum will pay on the day of care. do I need a child record form, does mum have to sign all my policies and permissions?

Urgent advice please x

natlou82
05-01-2016, 12:54 PM
I always fill in all the same forms regardless of age and length of time here. That way I am covered for everything. So yes to the child record form and all policies and permissions :-)

redtiger21
05-01-2016, 01:06 PM
I agree, the same for everyone regardless of age. You don't need to worry about learning and development stuff though obviously x

Bumble Beez
07-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Usual paperwork filled out here too...no matter how many days, hours etc.
Although no EYFS to worry about xx

primrosecottage
07-01-2016, 10:37 AM
but surely I don't need to do an ad hoc contract, as it is just one day (although it could lead to more in suppose)?

natlou82
07-01-2016, 10:44 AM
I always assume it may lead to other odd days, and quite often for me it has, and then all is nicely in place :-)

Bumble Beez
07-01-2016, 05:25 PM
but surely I don't need to do an ad hoc contract, as it is just one day (although it could lead to more in suppose)?

I would draw up a contract for the one day required, then if circumstances change and you have availability then you can review and amend xx