PDA

View Full Version : Toy dinosaur recommendations!

mumofone
28-11-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm looking to buy some toy dinosaurs to add to my resources, I'm thinking plastic or wooden ones, does anyone have any recommendations for ones they like (good price etc)? Obviously if is reach tons are available so if you've used some yourself and can recommend them that's great :-) Thank you :-)

BallyH
28-11-2015, 02:50 PM
We have the heavy plastic ones. Mindees inherited them from my boys. I've got about 15 different sizes and mostly from Elc but that was a few years ago. I like the plastic ones as they can live outdoors, stay overnight in the mud pit/water tray etc and then just wash off. Then be indoors. Very hard wearing.

watford wizz
28-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Early learning centre ones here too X like the way big ones mouths move x

Simona
29-11-2015, 08:07 AM
I'm looking to buy some toy dinosaurs to add to my resources, I'm thinking plastic or wooden ones, does anyone have any recommendations for ones they like (good price etc)? Obviously if is reach tons are available so if you've used some yourself and can recommend them that's great :-) Thank you :-)

Have you thought of taking the children with you and let them choose which dinosaurs they would like?
That way you know they are choosing following their interests ...not sure if there are any wooden dinosaurs...let us know if you come across them!

mumofone
29-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Have you thought of taking the children with you and let them choose which dinosaurs they would like?
That way you know they are choosing following their interests ...not sure if there are any wooden dinosaurs...let us know if you come across them!

Aw nice idea thank you but I wouldnt dare take my mindees shopping for new resources! recipe for disaster! But I do see where you're coming from with the idea :-) x

mumofone
29-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Early learning centre ones here too X like the way big ones mouths move x

Thank you :-) I'll check out ELC in that case then. If you have a link to the ones you have (or similar) that would be brill too! :-) Thank you :-) x

mumofone
29-11-2015, 09:04 PM
We have the heavy plastic ones. Mindees inherited them from my boys. I've got about 15 different sizes and mostly from Elc but that was a few years ago. I like the plastic ones as they can live outdoors, stay overnight in the mud pit/water tray etc and then just wash off. Then be indoors. Very hard wearing.

Ooh yeh great point, i foresee mine being used outdoors too.

JCrakers
30-11-2015, 11:40 AM
I got some really decent ones from B&M. Im usually put off by the cheapness which means things break pretty quickly but these were heavy and quite a good price. Bought them end of Sept so don't know if they are still in store but they are online

B&M: > Dinosaur Figure Set 6pk - 297905 (http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/dinosaur-figure-set-6pk-297905)

mumofone
30-11-2015, 01:11 PM
I got some really decent ones from B&M. Im usually put off by the cheapness which means things break pretty quickly but these were heavy and quite a good price. Bought them end of Sept so don't know if they are still in store but they are online B&M: > Dinosaur Figure Set 6pk - 297905 (http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/dinosaur-figure-set-6pk-297905)

Oh fantastic, thanks jcrackers, these look good too :-) x