PDA

View Full Version : Mini beast activity

mumofone
25-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Has anyone done a nice outdoor mini easy activity they would be willing to share with me? Thank you :-)

mumofone
25-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Has anyone done a nice outdoor mini easy activity they would be willing to share with me? Thank you :-)

Mini beast not mini easy!

watford wizz
25-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Spider catchers are a good one at this time of year. I also have a little 3 year old who loves the out doors and all bugs,slugs,snails but won't go near a pencil/pen so gave him job of being garden patrol officer, give ticket to any beast eating my plants, armed with post it notes and pencil he loved it X mine also love making homes for mini beast. Xx

mumofone
25-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Spider catchers are a good one at this time of year. I also have a little 3 year old who loves the out doors and all bugs,slugs,snails but won't go near a pencil/pen so gave him job of being garden patrol officer, give ticket to any beast eating my plants, armed with post it notes and pencil he loved it X mine also love making homes for mini beast. Xx

Oh I love this idea, thanks for sharing :-) sorry to sound dumb but what are What are spider catchers??!

watford wizz
25-11-2015, 09:42 PM
We make a triangle shape with twigs and string one side being longer than the others. So you have open hole like a bubble blower. Then "plant" them in the garden and usually overnight spiders make their webs in them. You can them move them to look up close without damaging the spider or web.

mumofone
26-11-2015, 01:41 PM
We make a triangle shape with twigs and string one side being longer than the others. So you have open hole like a bubble blower. Then "plant" them in the garden and usually overnight spiders make their webs in them. You can them move them to look up close without damaging the spider or web.

Thank ww :-) lovely idea :-) x