PDA

View Full Version : Documenting working in partnership

mumofone
23-11-2015, 01:09 PM
I am working in partnership with another setting but lots of it is verbal between me and them, then and the parents and then the parents and me etc. How do I prove this though? Do I write up/minute/document our conversations with dates etc? What does everyone else do? Would ofsted accept this?

sarah707
23-11-2015, 08:44 PM
I write it up and show how I am complementing the child's learning while s/he is there :D

mumofone
24-11-2015, 09:26 AM
I write it up and show how I am complementing the child's learning while s/he is there :D

Thanks sarah so you basically minute the conversation?? Thank you! :-)

Simona
24-11-2015, 09:41 AM
I am working in partnership with another setting but lots of it is verbal between me and them, then and the parents and then the parents and me etc. How do I prove this though? Do I write up/minute/document our conversations with dates etc? What does everyone else do? Would ofsted accept this?

As Sarah recommends always have proof in writing
You can also record this in your CPPD because Working in Partnership does not just cover another setting and parents...it also includes working with other cms, your EY team, a SENCO or health Visitor....in future this will include the Integrated Review for children's assessments.

if you look at Ofsted documentation it does explain what you need to evidence but it has not really changed for a very long time.
Also make sure the preschool is recording that they are working in partnership with you