PDA

View Full Version : Christmas activities

mumofone
17-11-2015, 01:53 PM
I know it's a bit early(!!) but has anyone got any christmas activities they are planning on doing that you recommend? There's Sooo many to choose from so any that anyone's tried and tested and can recommend would be really good :-) x

redtiger21
17-11-2015, 08:17 PM
I don't start until 1st December, but mine all take home a box of crafts at the end of term- I wrap the box in xmassy paper and line it with nice tissue paper. Last year in each box they made:
A Xmas cards made using their hand and/or footprints as part of the design;
A decorated salt dough hanging ornament for the tree;
A small mason jar with home made salt scrub for mummies (all things made by the kids not me, just support and direction given when needed);
A Rudolph hot chocolate cone for Daddies (look on Pinterest, so easy but looks fab!);
A cracker made with cardboard tube and crepe paper, filled with a chocolate and decorated with stickers

Kids were all aged 2&3 and managed brilliantly :)

mumofone
17-11-2015, 10:38 PM
I don't start until 1st December, but mine all take home a box of crafts at the end of term- I wrap the box in xmassy paper and line it with nice tissue paper. Last year in each box they made: A Xmas cards made using their hand and/or footprints as part of the design; A decorated salt dough hanging ornament for the tree; A small mason jar with home made salt scrub for mummies (all things made by the kids not me, just support and direction given when needed); A Rudolph hot chocolate cone for Daddies (look on Pinterest, so easy but looks fab!); A cracker made with cardboard tube and crepe paper, filled with a chocolate and decorated with stickers Kids were all aged 2&3 and managed brilliantly :)

That sounds fab redtiger, what lovely ideas :-)