PDA

View Full Version : well it's official I'm registered

crumpet54
16-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Woop woop certificate just arrived! It came really quickly I had my visit last fri and it arrived today. Yay !

Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your advice and the wealth of knowledge and information I have found on this site xxxx

sing-low
16-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Great news! Let the fun begin....

Ellisha
16-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Great news...good luck!

Jennifer Crooks
16-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Brilliant, well done !
I'm waiting on my certificate just now, had my visit 2 weeks ago.

Mouse
16-11-2015, 02:34 PM
:clapping::clapping:

Well done!

One bit of advice...photocopy it a couple of times, laminate one of the copies so you can display it, put one copy in your folder and keep the original safe.

I tried laminating my original copy, ended up getting it jammed in the machine and had to pay for a new one! Now I copy all of my important documents - first aid certificate, safeguarding certificate, insurance certificate - I use the copies and save the originals :thumbsup:

mumofone
16-11-2015, 02:55 PM
Woop woop certificate just arrived! It came really quickly I had my visit last fri and it arrived today. Yay ! Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your advice and the wealth of knowledge and information I have found on this site xxxx

Well done crumpet! :-) x

crumpet54
16-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Brilliant, well done !
I'm waiting on my certificate just now, had my visit 2 weeks ago.

Ooh give them a ring chase it up. I was told to do that after a week (I was going to ring today as I forgot fri but the certificate came)

crumpet54
16-11-2015, 06:31 PM
:clapping::clapping:

Well done!

One bit of advice...photocopy it a couple of times, laminate one of the copies so you can display it, put one copy in your folder and keep the original safe.

I tried laminating my original copy, ended up getting it jammed in the machine and had to pay for a new one! Now I copy all of my important documents - first aid certificate, safeguarding certificate, insurance certificate - I use the copies and save the originals :thumbsup:

Good idea x

crumpet54
16-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Thanks everyone.
Xxx