PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Advice

Nic0412
06-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Hi there
Can I please pick your brains for all your best advertising tips?
I have been registered since June and have only had one enquiry (although no contract signed as of yet).
I have adverts on all the websites I can possibly find including my local council. I have an advert in the local shop and also at the nursery I am willing to serve, however the nursery is closed for the holidays so no one can see it. I know that I am not making enough people aware of my service but my brain just doesnt seem to be working at the moment.

Cheers Nic x

mimo
06-08-2008, 04:09 PM
get in touch with the local health visitor and doctors surgerys .I advitise in my local libary also i did a leaflet drop when i first moved into th area from which i picked up 2 children. you could also see if there are any playschemes running throught the summer and see if you could put a leaflet up there sports centres often run them through the summer good luck

brillminder
06-08-2008, 04:23 PM
this keeps coming up time & time , do a search on this site and you should get loads advice , :)

Angela234
06-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Hope you get some calls soon it can be very quiet at times i haven't had a call for about 3 months but i have only 1 vacancy 1 day a week so i'm not bothered then you can get several in a couple of weeks.

A new minder here once e-mailed all minders asking if we would pass on her number if we couldn't help them so you could try that

Good luck it will happen

Angela

Nic0412
06-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Thank you very much for you replies

I also did a search for previous posts and found exactly what I am looking for.

Nic xx

miffy
06-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Let us know if it works :)

Miffy xx