PDA

View Full Version : Stupidly gave parents white copy of contract

natlou82
04-11-2015, 07:11 AM
I've got the yellow copy, does it really make any difference? Can I just keep the yellow copy now or should I ask parents for white one back and swap them?

Rick
04-11-2015, 07:30 AM
I've got the yellow copy, does it really make any difference? Can I just keep the yellow copy now or should I ask parents for white one back and swap them?

I would just ask to swap. I suppose the only difference is the carbon copy can't be written on but the white sheet can.

natlou82
04-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Thanks Rick :-)

Simona
05-11-2015, 10:17 AM

Not sure what the yellow copy is...but parents should always receive the original ...you keep the copy.
Check if this is still current as I assume you are talking about 'off the shelf' contracts?

Mouse
05-11-2015, 10:30 AM
...parents should always receive the original ...you keep the copy.

Really? I always keep the original and give parents the photocopy. I want the one that has got the actual signatures on it and not just a copy of them.

loocyloo
05-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Not sure what the yellow copy is...but parents should always receive the original ...you keep the copy.
Check if this is still current as I assume you are talking about 'off the shelf' contracts?

Pacey contracts book states that the white copy is for childminder, yellow (carbon) copy for parents.

They used to also include a pink copy for anyone else involved in childs care.

Simona
05-11-2015, 10:41 AM
I did say to double check if this has changed.

I was told the parents should have the original but if your association says otherwise and you are happy you have nothing to worry about!

Most 'off the shelf contracts' are carbon copies, therefore the parents signature is the original on all copies...the only worry sometimes it is not that clear on the copies...ask the parents to press hard or resign it.