PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find Ey2 form, confused!

Miss freckles
22-10-2015, 08:57 AM
This is probably really simple but I can't get my head round where to find the form for my assistant to fill out.

We have done the DBS and update service now we need to fill in the Ey2. Somebody said she needs to register for a government gateway account herself when she then does that is there a section for her to fill out an ey2 as an assistant? When I look online I can only seem to find information about filling in your ey2 when registering as a childminder.

I'm so confused with the whole process maybe it's straight forward and I'm being completely stupid but can someone point me in the right direction please.

BallyH
22-10-2015, 12:48 PM
This is probably really simple but I can't get my head round where to find the form for my assistant to fill out.

We have done the DBS and update service now we need to fill in the Ey2. Somebody said she needs to register for a government gateway account herself when she then does that is there a section for her to fill out an ey2 as an assistant? When I look online I can only seem to find information about filling in your ey2 when registering as a childminder.

I'm so confused with the whole process maybe it's straight forward and I'm being completely stupid but can someone point me in the right direction please.

It's the same form, you fill in the 'assistant' section, or it was when I looked at it a couple of months back. Scroll through all the options.

sarah707
23-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Every person that needs to complete ey2 needs their own government gateway log in - https://online.ofsted.gov.uk/OnlineOfsted/Public/GatewayGuidance.aspx xx