PDA

View Full Version : When to advertise

Jessymax
22-10-2015, 08:00 AM
So I've just had a letter off ofsted asking me to pay my fees and send health declaration off. Would any of you advise to start advertising before you have had the go ahead or have u all waited? Thanks

moggy
22-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Yes, get word out there but make it very clear you can not promise any start date, can't sign any contracts and you can not advertise as a registered CM until that certificate is in your hand! I see 'nearly registered CMers' advertise on Facebook and you can start telling everyone you know and local schools/nurseries that you are in the process and to pass on any enquiries. If you can find a local CMer network that is a great way to get work passed on to you, as well as finding some local support.

crumpet54
22-10-2015, 08:54 PM
So I've just had a letter off ofsted asking me to pay my fees and send health declaration off. Would any of you advise to start advertising before you have had the go ahead or have u all waited? Thanks

Yes you can make a start but it still can take a while- I was in this situation back in July and I've only just got my pre reg visit booked today for 6th Nov!