PDA

View Full Version : What to expect when

mumofone
20-10-2015, 06:28 PM
I believe this has been updated, is that right? Can anyone link me to the newest version please as I can't get it for some reason. Thank you :-)

Simona
20-10-2015, 07:09 PM
No notification from 4Children about any changes...if you subscribe to their newsletter and it changes you will get an alert!

BallyH
20-10-2015, 07:33 PM
It was mentioned in Sarah's October newsletter that the 'What to expect, when?' Parents guide had been updated with some additional resources to support children's early literacy. The document can be found on the Foundation Years website. Hope this is what you are after.

mumofone
20-10-2015, 08:21 PM
It was mentioned in Sarah's October newsletter that the 'What to expect, when?' Parents guide had been updated with some additional resources to support children's early literacy. The document can be found on the Foundation Years website. Hope this is what you are after.

Thanks MOH, this is where I saw it Yep but can't find the doc on their website or via Sarah's link for some reason and couldn't work out what I was doing wrong?! If someone had it they could send me that would be fab and in the meantime I'll keep trying

BallyH
20-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Thanks MOH, this is where I saw it Yep but can't find the doc on their website or via Sarah's link for some reason and couldn't work out what I was doing wrong?! If someone had it they could send me that would be fab and in the meantime I'll keep trying

Sorry, but I can't link it as I don't know how to. When I updated mine I got it from Sarah's page and it opened on the Foundation Years page and I downloaded the update on to my laptop.

Simona
20-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Mumofone...I checked the document before I replied to you.
It is still dated March 2015 when it first came out....and there has been no notification from 4 Children of any changes unless I missed their email?
It is also mentioned by Ofsted and DFE as the doc to use.
Do you not have any way of downloading this useful docs?

If you have have read Sarah's newsletter the link is there for you to check ...not sure why you asked again if it has changed when you have said that is where you got the info from?....puzzling!
Just google Foundation Years and you can check for yourself.....it is the first thing you see....sorry to ask but how do you get the parents to contribute to your LJ if you do not have the doc? Just curious that's all.