PDA

View Full Version : Having problems starting my SEF

lpatters
19-10-2015, 08:10 PM
I have just logged onto the ofsted website, in order to start my SEF.

When I logged in using my OST and DOB, an error message saying 'Our records indicate that you are not currently allowed access to the service you are trying to enrol in'. Has anyone else had this problem or know why it may be doing this?

Was hoping to make a start tonight, but doesn't look like that will be happening now. :panic:

mumofone
19-10-2015, 08:23 PM
I have just logged onto the ofsted website, in order to start my SEF. When I logged in using my OST and DOB, an error message saying 'Our records indicate that you are not currently allowed access to the service you are trying to enrol in'. Has anyone else had this problem or know why it may be doing this? Was hoping to make a start tonight, but doesn't look like that will be happening now. :panic:

Are you due an inspector. LPatters? How's it going? :-)

lpatters
21-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Are you due an inspector. LPatters? How's it going? :-)

No, I just thought I'd make a start so I'm prepared if I do get the call.

It's going well mumofone. How are you getting on?

sarah707
22-10-2015, 06:44 AM
I always advise that the SEF is done on the computer in Word - update and make corrections - only put it on the Ofsted site when you have free time to do it so you don't feel like you are rushing - things can go wrong online so keep control of your hard work and don't forget to back everything up!!

I suggest you ring Ofsted see if they can work out what is going wrong x