PDA

View Full Version : How embrassing

KateA
14-10-2015, 09:23 PM
So today after conversation with dad of lo how its been co!d etc and little one took of his socks and threw them in a puddle on school run i got soaked etc i ended the conversation with at least ... was nice and dry as he was in the fridge! no idea where that came from ( he was not ) . Any one else ever say anything random like that.

BallyH
15-10-2015, 06:55 AM
Lol. I normally say things like that if the dads are younger and very cute!

hectors house
16-10-2015, 01:02 PM
So today after conversation with dad of lo how its been co!d etc and little one took of his socks and threw them in a puddle on school run i got soaked etc i ended the conversation with at least ... was nice and dry as he was in the fridge! no idea where that came from ( he was not ) . Any one else ever say anything random like that.

Were you thinking about the nice bottle of dry wine that was in the fridge as a reward for surviving the day? :D

Mouse
16-10-2015, 01:29 PM
My most embarrassing moment this week was when I was holding the baby before handing him over to dad. Lo was sitting quite happily on my hip while we talked when he suddenly grabbed the neck on my top and pulled it down. It's an elasticated, ruched one, so it quite stretchy :blush:

I'd like to think I'd given dad a bit of a thrill on a dull Tuesday evening, but as I'm old enough to be his mum and way past my prime, I could see the absolute look of horror and disgust on his face :ROFL1::p