PDA

View Full Version : Latest inspection reports?

mumofone
13-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Does anyone have a new inspection report since inspections have changed? Just want to see how they look now.

BallyH
13-10-2015, 07:26 AM
You can look at them online. Go to Ofsted Inspection reports. Scroll down and put in the date for last month and your postcode and within 20 miles. The inspections that come up will be in the new format.

JCrakers
13-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Go onto Ofsted find an inspection report and click on Date published, then choose how recent.

Choose childminder from the drop down list if you want to look at childminders only. I've just looked through the first 15 most recent reports, lots of interesting things to read. All Good or requires improvement though.

They are a lot shorter than before and less categories. :thumbsup:

Simona
13-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Go onto Ofsted find an inspection report and click on Date published, then choose how recent.

Choose childminder from the drop down list if you want to look at childminders only. I've just looked through the first 15 most recent reports, lots of interesting things to read. All Good or requires improvement though.

They are a lot shorter than before and less categories. :thumbsup:

Did you like yours? ....maybe you have not received it as yet but let us know what you think when you do ...is shorter better?

JCrakers
13-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Did you like yours? ....maybe you have not received it as yet but let us know what you think when you do ...is shorter better?

Not out yet, although cant believe its been a week today already......I'm waiting with anticipation. :D

Maza
13-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Not out yet, although cant believe its been a week today already......I'm waiting with anticipation. :D

Gosh I can't believe it's been a week either! Just shows, life goes on after an inspection!