PDA

View Full Version : Craft supplies

emma_lubylu
12-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi,

I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good?

Thanks in advance :)

mumofone
12-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi, I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good? Thanks in advance :)

Someone told me about crafty crocodiles who ive since used and are very good.

Also Amazon and 99p stores :-) x

mumofone
12-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi, I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good? Thanks in advance :)

Which festivals are you marking out of interest?

Simona
12-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Hi,

I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good?

Thanks in advance :)

Have you come across S&S Services?
They are online and I have found their service very good and helpful....also cheaper than the big names!

Classroom supplies & educational equipment for nursery and primary schools, child minders & carers (http://www.ss-services.co.uk/)

emma_lubylu
12-10-2015, 10:41 AM
I will have a look at that, thanks!

So many over the coming months. The biggies I do this time of year are Halloween, Bonfire night, Diwali,Hanukkah and Christmas.