View Full Version : Child's change of address

11-10-2015, 03:16 PM
One of my lo's has moved house. Should I just alter on all the paperwork or should I be getting mum to sign everything I alter?

11-10-2015, 03:53 PM
I just ask parents for a signed, dated letter giving new address, then change everything myself.

The only thing I get them to sign separately is the LA funding form, but that has a section for any changes anyway.