PDA

View Full Version : One of those days!!!!!

tess1981
09-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Why oh why do I have to talk until I'm blue in the face. Full house here today and 2 los are just not listening. My 1 yo mindee squeals until it busts your ear drums (although this is not bad temper it's just his way of getting your attention). Other 2 are copying and squealing all morning. No matter how many times I tell them not to do it or time them out it keeps on happening even when baby in bed... I can tell this be a longgggggggg day .. rant over

cookiesncream
09-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Earplugs;)

loocyloo
09-10-2015, 11:03 AM
thinking of you!

I would get them outdoors and encourage lots of running around! squealing just doesn't seem so bad outside !!!

xxx

tess1981
09-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Afraid the neighbours might report me lmao

mumofone
09-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Why oh why do I have to talk until I'm blue in the face. Full house here today and 2 los are just not listening. My 1 yo mindee squeals until it busts your ear drums (although this is not bad temper it's just his way of getting your attention). Other 2 are copying and squealing all morning. No matter how many times I tell them not to do it or time them out it keeps on happening even when baby in bed... I can tell this be a longgggggggg day .. rant over

How old are the others?

tess1981
09-10-2015, 01:15 PM
The ones not listening to me are 3 and almost 3 the other 2 are 5 and 6. They cover their ears lol but I had half hour of peace as I pulled out the colouring box and me and the 6 year drew and coloured a picture while the younger ones had their own pages it was relaxing after a nosey morning
They were all outside for a while and burned of a little energy so going to paint our pumpkin pictures soon to get more peace lol