PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if this seat fits a Zafira?

Jelly Baby
03-10-2015, 08:37 AM
I bought this seat a while back for a little one I took on who has now left. I have a new baby starting next week and tried to fit it in the car rearward facing and am struggling. I have managed to get it in forward facing fine but cannot for the life of me (with help from another CM) get it to fit.

Does anyone have it and know if it fits a Zafira?

I've just rung mothercare who have suggested I go over. They cant 'fit' it understandably as I didn't buy it from them but they have already said i'll probably need one of there's? before I buy another (which I don't want to really do unless I have to) can anyone help please?!

Seat is (hope ok to put link)
Buy BabyStart Trifit Deluxe Group 0-1 Car Seat Black & Grey at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Car seats. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2266718.htm)

Thanks

loocyloo
04-10-2015, 07:52 AM
sorry I don't know, but can you contact Vauxhall and ask?

Jelly Baby
04-10-2015, 12:02 PM
sorry I don't know, but can you contact Vauxhall and ask?

Hi thanks for the reply.

In reply to my own question the answer is no! I took it to Mothercare who looked at it. the woman fitted it for me and it seemed ok, however once the car starts moving with weight in it the whole seat drops down. She did say it should have a cut off catch on it to secure it but it doesn't. I have had to buy another one. Forward facing its fine.