PDA

View Full Version : Receipts fof cash

mumofone
01-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Does anyone ever get paid in cash? How dyou do your receipts for cash, has anyone got a template? Thanks :-)

Simona
01-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Does anyone ever get paid in cash? How dyou do your receipts for cash, has anyone got a template? Thanks :-)

All you need is an 'Invoice Duplicate Book' which you can buy at any stationery shop for very little money and usually have 100 pages.
They have 2 carbon copies...one for the client one for you....no need for any templates.

The book can also be used for purchases where you do not get an invoice such as a car boot sale....all perfectly acceptable.

mumofone
01-10-2015, 04:49 PM
All you need is an 'Invoice Duplicate Book' which you can buy at any stationery shop for very little money and usually have 100 pages. They have 2 carbon copies...one for the client one for you....no need for any templates. The book can also be used for purchases where you do not get an invoice such as a car boot sale....all perfectly acceptable.

Thanks Simona, I didn't even think of that - I'm so dappy!!! :-)

catswhiskers
02-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Two of my parents usually pay me in cash, or part cash and vouchers and I use the Pacey receipt books. Then again you would have to be a member of Pacey!

If not just as Simona says any kind of receipt book available at stationers is ok.

mumofone
03-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Two of my parents usually pay me in cash, or part cash and vouchers and I use the Pacey receipt books. Then again you would have to be a member of Pacey! If not just as Simona says any kind of receipt book available at stationers is ok.

Thank you :-)