PDA

View Full Version : Termination

jnicoll1974
30-09-2015, 06:30 AM
I am currently doing a pick up from a school that finishes at 3.10 and am now rushing to pick my own children up from another school. I have a mindee who finishes at 3 and the i go to 3.10 school pick up and strugglng to find a parking space so i am now parking quite a way from school which is making me on time to oick mindee up but then im rushing and end up late picking my children up. How can i word a termination of contract

moggy
30-09-2015, 07:31 PM
I would be discussing it in person first, explaining the situation. The notice in writing would just be a formality. So I would keep it brief: ...I regret to be informing you that I here by give notice to end our contract due to an incompatibility in school pick-up times. The last day of care I will provide will be xxxxx. Fees are due in full up to that date.' etc etc and I might try to ask around and get some suggestion of alternative CMers

k1rstie
01-10-2015, 05:38 AM
Although picking up from two schools sounds doable when there is a bit of time between the two. Very often it is a nightmare!!

I did it for a term for my very first childminder child and my own daughter. When the children were let out of the first nursery, it was always my mindee who was let out last.
It was so stressful. I had to terminate in the end