PDA

View Full Version : Two non walkers

mumofone
24-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Has anyone got two non walking mindees? How do you handle the logistics of getting in and out of the car when you go places? Dyou use slings, buggys etc?

loocyloo
24-09-2015, 04:06 PM
Double buggy and strong arms!

mumofone
24-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Double buggy and strong arms!

Which double buggy dyou use loocyloo? What she's are they?

mumofone
24-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Which double buggy dyou use loocyloo? What she's are they?

Should say "what ages" are they!

greenfaerie
24-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes I do, I have a double buggy and tend to carry them both around at once if we need to get from one spot to an other.

Other than that I've invested in a playpen so I can always put one somewhere safe if I'm doing the nappy of one, or putting them in the double buggy or something. I have the Graco Stadium Duo. And a Buggypod Lite attached to the side for my own 2 yr old with occasionally broken listening ears. :P

AliceK
24-09-2015, 06:18 PM
I had 2 x 10mth olds and although I don't use the car much, if I did I would just get them to and from the car in the buggy (my driveway isn't at the front of my house). They are now both nearly 2 and the best of friends, it's lovely to see them together now they can play nicely but it has been very hard work at times lol.

xx

loocyloo
24-09-2015, 08:27 PM
I've had multiple collections of non walkers!

aged generally between 3mths and 17mths, although I did have a non walking 19 mth old ( BIG! ), a non walking 11 mth old, and a just just walking 13 month old for a while ! that was fun! luckily the non-walkers both started walking a couple of months later! but they were probably 23 mth/15mth & 17mth before I ventured anywhere without at least a double buggy!

Maza
24-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Sounds obvious but just remember to put the breaks on your pushchair while you are strapping one of the children in the car and leaving the other one in the pushchair.