PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Rota

LittleAcorns
06-08-2008, 07:01 AM
Do any of you have them for your everyday jobs? Im going to do one, as Im getting fed up with not sitting down til 9pm every night

Kids are fab and do lots for me, hubby will do loads, hes brill but still sometimes "comments" when the washing is taking over the house etc!!!!!!

He wonders why I fall asleep on the sofa!

Im just really grouchy at the mo, and feeling like Im doing everything! x

LittleAcorns
06-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Thank you for moving my post derrrr! you can tell I got up early neeeeed more coffee :jump for joy: xx

crazybones
06-08-2008, 07:08 AM
I need to do something. I had a chat with the family before the school hols and told them they all need to do more to help (especially hubby) as I had lots of children in the hols and then from 1st September would be starting at 7.15 and finishing at 6.15 most days. Of course they all agreed but apart from helping me cook the menu in advance on the first weekend they have done nothing extra at all. Last night hubby came home to find me curled up on the couch feeling terrible with no tea ready - his answer the chippy. :rolleyes: He filled the dishwasher and bathed the boys. Then because I went to bed at 9 he came too. The ironing fairy didnt appear overnight and this morning he had no shirt for work :rolleyes: I think I need to throw a major strop.

LOOPYLISA
06-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Yes i know wat you mean its just me and the fairys in this house, hubby leaves the house at 6.15 and doesnt get home some nights till 8 ish so i don.t expect him to run around when he gets in, although he is very good at the weekend at helping out, dd well i must admit i do too much for her still:blush: just feel like its never ending :mad:

Minstrel
06-08-2008, 07:40 AM
I guess i'm lucky! OH and i moved in together when i was 22 and he was 20 and i was 8 mths pregnant with our first son (now 4) . i just pleaded stupid that i couldnt cook or iron shirts so being in my condition he didnt argue! and i've never done it since! obv if hes not in i do still feed the kids!!

On the point tho i already have a rota so i have a couple of chores to do each day ie clean bathroom and washing. spreads it out and even when i cant do something cos i dont get round to it , it means nothing gets too bad.

LisaH
06-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Think i need to get me a rota too!!! I seem to do everything around here these days. DH obviously thinks that because I am at home all day i have time to cook, clean, iron etc etc!! NOT.

I have been giving my eldest boys (8,10) jobs to do but the cheeky little devils keep asking for a pound everytime they do something!! Lol

Angela234
06-08-2008, 09:15 PM
No point me doing a rota i do all the jobs at home including keeping the garden tidy and painting the garden walls and fences

Angela

miffy
06-08-2008, 09:17 PM
No point me doing a rota i do all the jobs at home including keeping the garden tidy and painting the garden walls and fences

Angela

Hmmm - me too!

Miffy xx