PDA

View Full Version : childminders around N3

Mani
16-09-2015, 05:31 AM
Hi all,
I am Mani Spratt and just been Ofsted registered. I am trying to know few childminders around my area. I live in N3, very close to Victoria park. just wanted to meet some childminders, its always better to know other childminders as we are a team and can support each other. If anybody is interested, please let me know.
Thanks
Mani

BallyH
17-09-2015, 06:50 PM
I don't live in your area but am replying to say well done in reaching out to befriend other childminders. We all need support. Have you tried going into 'Ofsted Inspections' on the web and scroll down and put in your postcode and hopefully a few childminder names will come up who live locally to you. Sometimes just the Ofsted registration number will appear but not always. You could then seek them out maybe on childcare.co and see if they are interested in meeting at the park or ask them what toddler groups they attend etc. Plus CM's are easy to spot at toddler groups. Or if you go on local CM evening course ( my LA still do them fortunately) maybe you could phone your LA beforehand and ask them to maybe introduce you to a few local CM's that evening. Keep trying. Best of luck.

loocyloo
17-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Have a look on childcare.co.uk and message some local minders. That's what i did when i was moving. X