PDA

View Full Version : Logging into Ofsted SEF

JCrakers
14-09-2015, 10:52 AM
I'm having problems finding the link to my SEF. I've logged into the portal using my ID and password but the only link that mentions SEF on the left hand side is 'enrol in SEF'. I've already enrolled.

I'm looking for my saved sef...any ideas what's happened?
Anyone else having problems?

BallyH
14-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Am on the page now & above 'enrol in Sef' is 'early years self-evaluation form'. Do you have this? If yes, click on it then on the next page, top right, it says 'select registration' and hopefully you'll be in. I hope this what you ate after.

JCrakers
14-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Am on the page now & above 'enrol in Sef' is 'early years self-evaluation form'. Do you have this? If yes, click on it then on the next page, top right, it says 'select registration' and hopefully you'll be in. I hope this what you ate after.

No... I have :(

Logout
online applications
online payments
Enrol in sef
Enrol in self service
Enrol in social care online

I do have this message though in red. Wonder how long it will take and how come some people can log in and I cant?

**** Please note that Online Ofsted users may experience problems with the Self Evaluation Form (SEF) system when attempting to access forms created before September 2015. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. ****

If you wish to apply online for the Childcare Register and/or Early Years Register, please read the registration pages for the childcare you wish to provide in the early years and childcare section on the Ofsted website.

BallyH
14-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Oh, maybe it's is being heavily over used in your area. It is just today? Maybe wait till tomorrow? Any excuse to delay it.