PDA

View Full Version : Noticeboards

megg21
05-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Hello,
Just wondering what need to be on display on a noticed board for when Ofsted/parents come around
thank you

Rick
05-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Hello,
Just wondering what need to be on display on a noticed board for when Ofsted/parents come around
thank you

The only two things you must display are your reg certificate and Ofsted parents poster. Other things may be good practice such as first aid certificate, insurance etc. Some LA's require you to display certain things like safeguarding flow charts etc.

megg21
05-09-2015, 07:19 PM
brill thank you

BallyH
05-09-2015, 07:27 PM
I also display my emergency evacuation floor plan.

bunyip
05-09-2015, 07:44 PM
The following is probably best:-

Registration certificate :thumbsup:
Ofsted 'parents poster' (the one with the suitably pc group of children playing on a filthy nursery carpet) :p
Naked portrait of George Clooney :blush:

Item 3 is included since it is the only way to get mums to even notice that items 1 and 2 are there.

;)

Rick
05-09-2015, 07:53 PM
The following is probably best:-

Registration certificate :thumbsup:
Ofsted 'parents poster' (the one with the suitably pc group of children playing on a filthy nursery carpet) :p
Naked portrait of George Clooney :blush:

Item 3 is included since it is the only way to get mums to even notice that items 1 and 2 are there.

;)

Whatever floats your boat Bunyip! I can't say I've tried that one :blush:

Simona
05-09-2015, 08:19 PM
CMs are home based settings...no need for notice boards
Just display the Ofsted certificate...that is must...not sure why but we must do as told!
The Ofsted poster is not a must but a should.

Nowhere in the flipping new CIF does it say we need notice boards...or the EYFS for that reason
what we now need is 'teaching' skills and not so much paperwork....thank the Lord for the latter!

megg21
05-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Thank you for all your help for clarifying this

Bear23
05-09-2015, 09:35 PM
I have ofsted coming for inspection this week, and I wont be putting any notice board up, or doing a lot of other stuff they say I should! my children are fine which out.

mumofone
06-09-2015, 05:30 PM
I have ofsted coming for inspection this week, and I wont be putting any notice board up, or doing a lot of other stuff they say I should! my children are fine which out.

Good luck bear, will be good to have your feedback when it's done :-)

Dragonfly
07-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Couldn't read all threads as I was laughing so much from bunyip"s thread . what a good one :thumbsup::thumbsup: