PDA

View Full Version : :0) made me smile

loocyloo
04-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Today I've been out at our local woods in the drizzle and rain. It was wet, soggy and rather muddy ... just what you need to have fun.

There was a family there... mum in white trousers and pale pink pumps, little girl (about 18 mth) in white tights, pale pink ugg type boots, pale pink tutu skirt and white coat. Boy (about 5) in jeans and top ( designer looking ) and a very trendy looking dad ... mum was having hysterics 'come here, don't go there, don't touch, don't. .. don't. .. ' etc.

She looked at my 4 in horror... To be fair ... so did i ! Covered in mud and wet from 'paddling' in the stream !

But i don't understand how they could have even got out of the car not realising how wet and muddy it was!

chris goodyear
04-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Some people just have to look the part whatever - those poor kids, probably never allowed to get dirty and just have fun!!!

Kerry30
04-09-2015, 04:21 PM
That made me chuckle.
2 of my los had so much fun jumping in the mud the other day at the country park. Im like oh well we got a change of clothes at home....wasnt expecting half a sand pit in my hallway out of just one welly tho!
I did get from los 'that was the best fun ever'.

SYLVIA
05-09-2015, 08:21 PM
I get comments from people when they see me and my lot playing in the mud and puddles. They look at us in horror as if I'm torturing them. I wouldn't mind but it's the kids who ask to go