PDA

View Full Version : Email from Deloitte - survey?

JCrakers
03-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Anyone else received and email about another survey to fill in about the 30hrs free care?

I'm looking at the survey but not 100% sure I want to fill in all my details to a company I've not heard of.

AliceK
03-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Anyone else received and email about another survey to fill in about the 30hrs free care?

I'm looking at the survey but not 100% sure I want to fill in all my details to a company I've not heard of.

I've done it.

Deloitte are a massive well known company (used to be deloitte and touche). I had no worries about giving them the information. The more info they receive the better understanding the government might have as to why the 30 hr "free" funding isn't going to work without change.

xx

moggy
03-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Our LA have informed us that a selection of providers will be selected nationally to submit more info on the 30hrs funding. The LAs are providing setting's details to the Gov researchers. I'd be happy to do it.

Simona
03-09-2015, 02:30 PM
If you have received an email inviting you to help further with an additional survey, that email says 'Deloitte are analysing the response carefully'

The email is from the Team Leader Early Years Team at the DfE....not Deloitte themselves.
It gives a name of someone you can contact if you have further questions on the survey they have asked us to complete.

The emails have been sent to those who have stated they would be willing to be contacted further which is standard practice in any consultation.
It also states you could be contacted again if you say so in the survey.

It appears Deloitte is helping the DfE with the funding review ...google them to see who they are or what they do.

JCrakers
03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Righty Ho...go on then...i'll fill it in :D

Thanks

Simona
06-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Well ...that was a bit of task but done anyway
The survey did not reflect cms' businesses very well but fingers crossed they get the message :rolleyes:

JCrakers
07-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Well ...that was a bit of task but done anyway
The survey did not reflect cms' businesses very well but fingers crossed they get the message :rolleyes:

I didn't do it in the end...got half way in and thought :mad:

I thought it was going to be a simple questionnaire not asking me how much funding I get a year...(I've no idea without trawling through paperwork) and the longer the questionnaire went on, the awful the questions became so I shut it down.

Simona
07-09-2015, 03:45 PM
I didn't do it in the end...got half way in and thought :mad:

I thought it was going to be a simple questionnaire not asking me how much funding I get a year...(I've no idea without trawling through paperwork) and the longer the questionnaire went on, the awful the questions became so I shut it down.

It was much more in depth than I thought and lot of it about staff wages etc...not very focussed on CMs
The only way I was able to answer the questions was by referring to last year accounts and come up with ' real figures' on costs.
I did like the last section when it gives an opportunity to make own comments on the review and funding in general...a few home truths there were essential!

I ticked the option to be part of the next bit too....hope I don't regret it !

Simona
19-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Alice K...I hope you see this message.
Have you received any further emails from Deloitte after they approached providers to contribute further to the Funding Review?

Thanks

Simona
20-09-2015, 07:26 AM
No problem Alice K.
I wanted to know as I was at the Big Childcare Conversation yesterday ...plus I had some information on the follow up .
All sorted.

AliceK
20-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Alice K...I hope you see this message.
Have you received any further emails from Deloitte after they approached providers to contribute further to the Funding Review?

Thanks

No I haven't heard anything further. Have you heard anything then?

x

Simona
21-09-2015, 06:42 AM
No I haven't heard anything further. Have you heard anything then?

x

Thanks Alice K...nothing from Deloitte but I hear there is to be a follow up