PDA

View Full Version : Computershare vouchers

JCrakers
01-09-2015, 10:35 AM
I have just renewed everyones contracts and added a late fee on. Keeping track of 8-9 sets of parents and finding that half of them always pay late every month got to be rather frustrating to say the least :D
On the contract is states that if payment is later than the date stated in the contract then a £10 fee will be added to the next bill. This is the 1st for everyone (they set their own pay date)

For the vouchers I have added that if voucher payments are made later than the date specified there will be a fee. Which means everyone paying by the voucher scheme needs to pay by the 1st in order for it to reach my account by 4th-5th. :thumbsup:

Well, I've logged in to my voucher account this morning to find 2 payments missing so they haven't paid yet. Does anyone know how the online account works? Is the payment they make instant or does it take a while to show on my list?

Should I wait until close of business? In the past I've found payments in my account dated the 2nd....does this mean they have put it in on the 2nd or is there a chance they could have payed on the 1st?

Confusing, I know :panic:

FussyElmo
01-09-2015, 10:42 AM
I have just renewed everyones contracts and added a late fee on. Keeping track of 8-9 sets of parents and finding that half of them always pay late every month got to be rather frustrating to say the least :D
On the contract is states that if payment is later than the date stated in the contract then a £10 fee will be added to the next bill. This is the 1st for everyone (they set their own pay date)

For the vouchers I have added that if voucher payments are made later than the date specified there will be a fee. Which means everyone paying by the voucher scheme needs to pay by the 1st in order for it to reach my account by 4th-5th. :thumbsup:

Well, I've logged in to my voucher account this morning to find 2 payments missing so they haven't paid yet. Does anyone know how the online account works? Is the payment they make instant or does it take a while to show on my list?

Should I wait until close of business? In the past I've found payments in my account dated the 2nd....does this mean they have put it in on the 2nd or is there a chance they could have payed on the 1st?

Confusing, I know :panic:

Have you received your remittance from computershare?

Mine is usually in my account 2/3 days later

JCrakers
01-09-2015, 10:56 AM
I received remittance from the two parents that have paid but not from the non payers.

FloraDora
01-09-2015, 10:59 AM
When I had a delay in payment, I rang Computershare and they told me that any transactions after 4'clock is only started to process the following day. So if a client authorises the payment after 4 - that day won't count. The other issue you may have had is yesterday being a bank holiday as they work like banks and nothing is processed .

I realy don't like computershare, they take far longer than the other 3 companies I work with.

hectors house
01-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Years ago I had a child / parent registered with Computershare and as the child only came on a Friday the parent had set up their account to be paid on a Friday, years later (the original child had gone) another parent wanted to use them, child came on a Monday and they always seemed to pay late, when I contacted Computershare to find out why (as the parent said they didn't action the payment late) - Computershare still had the payment set for the Friday, so I had to change the settings to "any day" which meant the payment would be processed on the day the parent actioned it (obviously it still takes a few days to get into bank account).

AliceK
01-09-2015, 01:13 PM
I have in the past had parents say they have authorised the payment but I can't see it when I look at my online voucher account so I always give the company a call to ask if any payments have been actioned. They are very helpful and then you will know for sure if the parent has paid it their end.

xxx