PDA

View Full Version : HELP.....please!

charliep
05-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Can anyone help. I am registering as a childminder in Swindon (SN2) area but I don't know of any playgroups/soft play, schools, parks, absolute nothing.....!! Can anyone please give me any tips of ...(when I get any children!!)...... where to take them and what to do. I am already a childminder but moving area... and I feel like a fish out of water. Any suggestions would be welcome. Many thanks......:panic:

mrsb
05-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry I'm no where near you but local councils and health centres should both have a list of local toddler groups etc :)

Pipsqueak
05-08-2008, 03:26 PM
CIS should have a list too or ask CIS for the nearest childrens center who should be able to help you out. Get in touch with your DO as well who should be a mine of information

melanieabigail2004
05-08-2008, 03:28 PM
check out netmums.co.uk for your area - should have loads on there.

Mel

katickles
05-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Others have given you good ideas, just wanted to say welcome to the forum & good luck with your registration :)

miss mopple
05-08-2008, 05:45 PM
have a look on

www.whatson4littleones.co.uk

hope that helps.

Good luck with the move :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
05-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi Charlie

I am Area Representative for a childminding group with SN2 but the areas are too many to mention.

Send me a pm and I can guide you to the correct co-ordinator if I am not it.

We are busy at the moment so it won't take long for you to get some work.

Debbie
Haydon Wick :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

charliep
06-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi Debbie
Thanks for emailing me .... !!! I feel so silly. I am registered in Cardiff and have been for 4 years or more, but now I am moving to Swindon I feel like a new girl!!!! I am moving to Churchward (near the designer village)if thats any help.....I will ring you once my registration has been passed (or not)... thanks again for contacting me. Karen (alias CharlieP):clapping: :laughing: