PDA

View Full Version : Pipe cleaners

mumofone
10-08-2015, 06:45 AM
I have a big bag of pipe cleaners and looking for (preferably easy!!) craft idea inspirations :-)

Simona
10-08-2015, 08:25 AM
I have a big bag of pipe cleaners and looking for (preferably easy!!) craft idea inspirations :-)

Give them to the children with some glue and paper and other creative resources and the inspiration will come from them!!!
Just sit back and watch!

TinyTinker
10-08-2015, 08:36 AM
we made stick people out of them (bending them similar way to modelling balloons) and then made them chairs, tables, beds, etc - Amazing how long making them kept them occupied and then they played with them like small world toys after!:clapping:

kellib
10-08-2015, 09:00 AM
We've made umbrellas before with half a paper plate, kids decorate the plate then attach pipe cleaner for the handle.

AliceK
10-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Is it just me who hates pipe cleaners???

My DD loves them and has loads but I think they're just dangerous. Am I just a bit OTT? :blush:

xxx

mumofone
10-08-2015, 12:38 PM
We've made umbrellas before with half a paper plate, kids decorate the plate then attach pipe cleaner for the handle.

Ooh I like this idea :-)

mumofone
10-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Is it just me who hates pipe cleaners??? My DD loves them and has loads but I think they're just dangerous. Am I just a bit OTT? :blush: xxx

Lol why Dyou think they're dangerous AliceK?

AliceK
10-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Lol why Dyou think they're dangerous AliceK?

I always prick myself with the spiky metal that pokes out the ends lol

xx

k1rstie
10-08-2015, 06:45 PM

I made a really cool spider recently with huge pipe cleaners and a pom-poms maker and then sowed on two buttons for eyes