PDA

View Full Version : Help to answer questions about food and advertising for assignment

samb
17-07-2015, 01:47 PM
I my friend needs some more people to answer 5 questions for her research assignment. If anyone has time to answer then please can you below or message me?

Morning, thank you for participating in my research. Here are my questions for my research:
1) what are your views on food packaging and advertisements.

2) what impact is marketing having on children?

3) what can be done

4) How much does pester power (children nagging) influence purchases, and what products do they pester for? Do you give in or how do you deal with it?

5) what are your views on supermarket displays and what do you think about how foods are displayed in supermarkets? What do you think can be done?

️Xx

loocyloo
23-07-2015, 08:26 PM
I my friend needs some more people to answer 5 questions for her research assignment. If anyone has time to answer then please can you below or message me?

Morning, thank you for participating in my research. Here are my questions for my research:
1) what are your views on food packaging and advertisements.

it is generally bright and colourful, and makes everything seem as if it is the most wonderful product available.

2) what impact is marketing having on children?

they want what they see, and imagine that every other child is having.

3) what can be done

??? don't really understand the question, but in my house we talk about adverts and how they are purely designed to make you want to buy something you might not need to buy!

4) How much does pester power (children nagging) influence purchases, and what products do they pester for? Do you give in or how do you deal with it?

I think for some people, they give in very easily to 'pester' power for sweets/treats/sweet cereals/junk etc I must be made of strong stuff, as I don't particularly 'give in'. it might be that we are buying something of that type of food and so we look/consider it as part of a range. my children are older and we look to see if it is actually good value, or what the sugar/fat content is and if it is worth buying. sometimes I do buy it and sometimes I don't!

5) what are your views on supermarket displays and what do you think about how foods are displayed in supermarkets? What do you think can be done?

I don't really have any views on supermarket displays as I do most of my shopping online or in local independent shops as I live in a rural area. I'm also quite capable of ignoring displays that do not interest me!

️Xx

hopefully I've answered for you x