PDA

View Full Version : Bad childminder!

Mouse
16-07-2015, 08:13 PM
This afternoon the children were sat colouring and using scissors to cut things up.

There were lots of bits of paper on the table so I said I'd move some of out of the way to give them more room to see what they were doing. I collected up all the little bits, scrunching them into a ball to throw in the bin.

It was only after I'd thrown them away that one lo told me they were the bits she'd cut out to stick on the picture she'd just finished colouring! I managed to salvage a few, but I felt awful!

mumofone
16-07-2015, 08:25 PM
This afternoon the children were sat colouring and using scissors to cut things up. There were lots of bits of paper on the table so I said I'd move some of out of the way to give them more room to see what they were doing. I collected up all the little bits, scrunching them into a ball to throw in the bin. It was only after I'd thrown them away that one lo told me they were the bits she'd cut out to stick on the picture she'd just finished colouring! I managed to salvage a few, but I felt awful!

This made me Lol! :-) Haha, genuine mistake wouldn't worry :-)

shortstuff
17-07-2015, 07:27 AM
oh Mouse I feel your pain. I have done it too.

FussyElmo
17-07-2015, 04:46 PM
This afternoon the children were sat colouring and using scissors to cut things up.

There were lots of bits of paper on the table so I said I'd move some of out of the way to give them more room to see what they were doing. I collected up all the little bits, scrunching them into a ball to throw in the bin.

It was only after I'd thrown them away that one lo told me they were the bits she'd cut out to stick on the picture she'd just finished colouring! I managed to salvage a few, but I felt awful!

You evil childminder :laughing::laughing::laughing: