PDA

View Full Version : My last day!

Ripeberry
15-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Only had one family today. Spend a lovely day with the two year old and his brothers. Had a little 'party' and watched DVDs. Nice and relaxed. Had a lovely present from mum. Big bottle of Pimms and flowers :D.
The first thing I did when they left was take the stairgates off the doors! They had been up for six years. The relief is amazing!
Spending the next few days on my new business (domestic cleaning) and then I'm cleaning loads of toys and selling them!
My home is mine......MINE! :jump for joy::thumbsup:

But I'll still 'lurk' on here :cool:

Happy Summer holidays!

Mouse
15-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Wow, that's come round quickly!

Good luck with your new business and good luck on clearing out all the toys :thumbsup:

loocyloo
15-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Oh wow! How fast the time goes.

Good luck with your new business and please stay with the forum and offer support and advice.

Take care

Xxx

Mummits
15-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Wow that was quick! Very best wishes for your new venture. I will be finishing next week and like you can't wait to get rid of the clutter, the paperwork and the cupboard locks. I got rid of the fireguard at the weekend - it suddenly struck me that we are unlikely to need a blazing fire in July and after then I won't need it. The week after I'm going to leave my hair in curlers and wear my fluffy slippers all day, eat chips out of the newspaper and have a beer at lunchtime!

shortstuff
15-07-2015, 10:53 PM
How liberating to remove the stair gates.

Enjoy the new business x

N please do keep us updated x

natlou82
16-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Good luck on your new venture and thank you for your support and guidance on here. I have only been a CM a year so it's good to hear views good and bad from experienced people like yourself. I hope your new business is a big success :-)

Ripeberry
16-07-2015, 06:16 AM
Wow that was quick! Very best wishes for your new venture. I will be finishing next week and like you can't wait to get rid of the clutter, the paperwork and the cupboard locks. I got rid of the fireguard at the weekend - it suddenly struck me that we are unlikely to need a blazing fire in July and after then I won't need it. The week after I'm going to leave my hair in curlers and wear my fluffy slippers all day, eat chips out of the newspaper and have a beer at lunchtime!

Sounds like bliss! :D The garden is going to get a make over. All the equipment is going and I'm ripping up the fencing around the pond. Will be great to see it properly again :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
16-07-2015, 06:47 AM
Good luck - don't be a stranger :D

smurfette
16-07-2015, 06:50 AM
Best of luck ripeberry. Thanks for all your input and do keep in touch xxx

greenfaerie
16-07-2015, 08:29 AM
Good luck, enjoy having your home back. :) Hope to still see your posts around sometimes. x

Kiddleywinks
16-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Wow, that did come round quickly!

Enjoy having your home back and good luck in your new venture

Best wishes xx

Smiley
16-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Enjoy your home and garden again :)

blue bear
18-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Can't quite believe you have done it, kept expecting you to do a u turn at any point. Enjoy your 'new home and garden'. All that space and no panic cleaning on a Sunday evening, bliss;)

Rubybubbles
19-07-2015, 07:38 AM
All the best lovely

I must admit to not havin stair gates in this house!! I've been really strict and they all quickly learned haha! Even the 3 babies!

Jealous- I'm still indecisive on what to do when I move!!

smurfette
19-07-2015, 03:05 PM
All the best lovely I must admit to not havin stair gates in this house!! I've been really strict and they all quickly learned haha! Even the 3 babies! Jealous- I'm still indecisive on what to do when I move!!

I don't use a stair gate either mostly, they do just learn quite quickly !

teacake2
20-07-2015, 09:52 AM
I am finishing July next year and I am already on countdown and starting to sort things and get rid of it is so invigorating.:clapping::clapping::clapping: I need to keep some gates because of the dogs so will need to keep them but lots of baby stuff has gone that my Granddaughter has grown out of and some toys have been sorted that are not suitable anymore, can't wait till July.
Teacake2

Ripeberry
20-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Thanks everyone :) I rang Ofsted this morning and they asked 'Why are you leaving?' I so wanted to tell them all about it, but it wouldn't be fair on the call handler. Only said 'Personal and family reasons'.
Now, I've got to sort out HMRC. My hubby says that I should keep my UTR, but I'm not sure if I have to cancel it and then start up a new one for my 'self employed' cleaning?
Anyone know?

mumofone
20-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Thanks everyone :) I rang Ofsted this morning and they asked 'Why are you leaving?' I so wanted to tell them all about it, but it wouldn't be fair on the call handler. Only said 'Personal and family reasons'. Now, I've got to sort out HMRC. My hubby says that I should keep my UTR, but I'm not sure if I have to cancel it and then start up a new one for my 'self employed' cleaning? Anyone know?

All the best ripeberry :-) is be interested to know in a months time what you miss and what you don't about childminding! :-) :-)

Simona
20-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Thanks everyone :) I rang Ofsted this morning and they asked 'Why are you leaving?' I so wanted to tell them all about it, but it wouldn't be fair on the call handler. Only said 'Personal and family reasons'.
Now, I've got to sort out HMRC. My hubby says that I should keep my UTR, but I'm not sure if I have to cancel it and then start up a new one for my 'self employed' cleaning?
Anyone know?

Trust Ofsted to have different ways of handling a resignation...some Cms are asked and others not!
maybe they are scared of the truth...considering the loss of cms which in most cases is directly the result of daft Ofsted policies.

You can carry on being self employed...you may want to inform HMRC that you have a different name for your business but anything else should stay the same so continue paying your NI as per usual.

Good luck!