PDA

View Full Version : Feeling blessed

nikki thomson
14-07-2015, 09:08 AM
This week has seen me say goodbye to a much loved mindee who I have looked after for 6 yrs before and after school, she is now off to senior school in September so her time with me has come to an end.
When mum dropped her off for the last time she and mindee said we have something for you but you have to open it now as we want to see your face, so a lovely packaged envelope with ribbon was presented to me.
I opened it and inside was a lovely note saying how much they had appreciated me looking after there daughter etc and to accept this gift as a token of there appreciation........its only 5 tickets to go and see the lion king at the Lyceum theatre in London in October, cue crying from me and mum. I had said to mum ages ago I really wanted to go and take hubby and kids to see the show but the tickets are so expensive and there's 5 of us so she bought them for me, such an incredible generous gesture and I'm completely blown away and can't wait till October till we can go.

Mouse
14-07-2015, 09:15 AM
What a lovely gift. It obviously meant as much to the family as it did to you :thumbsup:

shortstuff
14-07-2015, 09:38 AM
That is an amazing way to show their appreciation. Enjoy :D

Kirstylob
14-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Lucky you. Obviously a strong bond between you all. Enjoy. Xx

mrsb79
14-07-2015, 11:46 AM
What a lovely gesture !! Made me well up 🙈

smurfette
14-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Wow that's fabulous !!!