PDA

View Full Version : "All about me"

Victoria85
12-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Hi all,

Where is the best place to get an 'All about me' document suitable for a 6 month old?

I'm happy to print it myself but don;t want to waste hours trying to create something that I then wouldn't be happy with.

Thank you in advance

bunyip
12-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Try your local authority families information service department. Or ask other EY settings or a primary school: they should have copies, as they are commonly used for transition between settings. If you're thinking of using one for a child moving from your setting to another, then ask the setting if they have a similar standard form they use for the sake of consistency. :thumbsup:

QualityCare
12-07-2015, 06:16 PM
This is my one at 6mths its more about the daily routine

Victoria85
12-07-2015, 06:26 PM
That's great, thank you guys xx

Victoria85
12-07-2015, 08:07 PM
I can't find anything on the Hampshire website - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Simona
13-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Hi all,

Where is the best place to get an 'All about me' document suitable for a 6 month old?

I'm happy to print it myself but don;t want to waste hours trying to create something that I then wouldn't be happy with.

Thank you in advance

All about me has been created by LAs but you can use your own system if you wish
It is really a way of recording routine, likes and dislikes and also stage of development for a child....so that you can start to plan the child's next steps of learning.

I have never used one as I use the 'all about me 'info as my starting points.
Hope you find one that suits you