PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

lucytownsend
26-06-2015, 01:35 PM
I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now and got lots of great ideas and tips from all of you. I just had my inspection last week and got an Outstanding Grade! I couldn't have done it without this forum and especially Sarah's SEF prompts so thank you all.
Lucy

loocyloo
26-06-2015, 01:46 PM
:-) congratulations. Well done you.
Would you be able to share what your inspector was looking for? Thanks xx

mumofone
26-06-2015, 01:51 PM
I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now and got lots of great ideas and tips from all of you. I just had my inspection last week and got an Outstanding Grade! I couldn't have done it without this forum and especially Sarah's SEF prompts so thank you all. Lucy

Well done! :-)

watford wizz
26-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Many congratulations x well done you!!

Amanda70
26-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Well done x

lucytownsend
28-06-2015, 07:08 PM
She was definitely concentrating on how well I knew the children, what stage their development was and how was I going to support them on their next steps, transitions and lack of progress (one of mine has a significant speech delay). She skimmed through the files, focused on the safeguarding and fire procedures and complimented how organised it all was. I'd taken the advice of some on here and had a set of files clearly labelled:
Safeguarding - audit, copies of relevant policies
Eyfs - inc framework, previous reports, support officer visit and sef's, photo evidence of areas of learning
Food hygiene
Planning - continuous provision and inspiration ideas
Certificates
Training - all training leaflets etc
Risk ax and policies

Mrs Scrubbit
28-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Well done:magnificent:

lollipop kid
28-06-2015, 08:15 PM
She was definitely concentrating on how well I knew the children, what stage their development was and how was I going to support them on their next steps, transitions and lack of progress (one of mine has a significant speech delay). She skimmed through the files, focused on the safeguarding and fire procedures and complimented how organised it all was. I'd taken the advice of some on here and had a set of files clearly labelled:
Safeguarding - audit, copies of relevant policies
Eyfs - inc framework, previous reports, support officer visit and sef's, photo evidence of areas of learning
Food hygiene
Planning - continuous provision and inspiration ideas
Certificates
Training - all training leaflets etc
Risk ax and policies

Lucy, well done, and thanks for your detailed feedback. Especially on the folders/SEF.

It sounds as if you worked really hard. Well deserved, I say!!

All the best,

L