PDA

View Full Version : Childcare vouchers

JoRo163
10-06-2015, 10:43 PM
I'm already registered with computer share & have been receiving payments with no probs. I've been asked by different families if I'll register with care4 and kiddivouchers. Having been online this eve to set these up, it seems that kiddivouchers has a 4.5% admin fee. Does anyone know who this is chargeable to? Is it the childcare provider? If it is, I really don't want to have to accept the shortfall in fees. I've emailed kiddivouchers to clarify, but just wondered if anyone here had dealt with them before?

TIA

Mouse
11-06-2015, 05:25 AM
The fee is usually paid by the employer.

I have used Kiddivouchers but never been charged.

JoRo163
11-06-2015, 05:38 AM
The fee is usually paid by the employer. I have used Kiddivouchers but never been charged.

Ah, thats a relief!!

natlou82
11-06-2015, 05:39 AM
I use Kiddivouchers and care4 and I didn't get charged an admin fee. Both of these are really simple to set up and I've had no problems using these companies :-)

k1rstie
11-06-2015, 07:19 AM
I have paper vouchers from kiddivouchers, they are really easy to use. Takes a 30 second phone call.
I also have direct payments into my bank account from them too.

I have never had any problems with the company, and always found them helpful and polite on the phone.

JoRo163
11-06-2015, 04:51 PM
I've had a reply from kiddivouchers, they said the charge is to the employer, not us thankfully!

I'm now registered, but don't seem to have an account number or any details to give the parent to make electronic payments. I might have to give them a call...

AliceK
11-06-2015, 07:56 PM
I don't think I have a ref to give to parents for KiddiVouchers either, I've used them for years and I seem to remember that the parent can find you by your name????? So if you are now registered they will find you.

xxx

FloraDora
11-06-2015, 09:07 PM
On another thought re vouchers - I buy a Sainsbury card and then top up via kiddivouchers and get 5% more for my money! Check the wider wallet offers!

JoRo163
12-06-2015, 10:37 AM
I don't think I have a ref to give to parents for KiddiVouchers either, I've used them for years and I seem to remember that the parent can find you by your name????? So if you are now registered they will find you. xxx

Great! Thank you, I'll let them know & hope for the best! Lol then chase it up if need be...

JoRo163
12-06-2015, 10:38 AM
On another thought re vouchers - I buy a Sainsbury card and then top up via kiddivouchers and get 5% more for my money! Check the wider wallet offers!

Ooohh, that's interesting! I'll have a look at that, thank you ;)