View Full Version : New legislation and docs

mumofone
10-06-2015, 09:00 AM
Am I right in thinking that we are waiting to hear about possible updates to -
2 year process check
Prevent strategy and
Eyfs

?

Is there anything else that's in discussion about possibly changing?

:-)

Simona
10-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Am I right in thinking that we are waiting to hear about possible updates to -
2 year process check
Prevent strategy and
Eyfs

?

Is there anything else that's in discussion about possibly changing?

:-)

There are many issues under review at present and changes to come.
Wish we could be a fly on the wall and listen in to DfE/Ofsted meetings!

The latest change is the Ofsted publication ...9 June...for those not requiring to register with Ofsted.
We know there is going to be a change in legislation to change the 30 hours childcare and a consultation with the sector.

Keep your subscriptions to 4Children, Foundation Years website, Ofsted newsletter and DfE current and anything will drop in your inbox....also your representing association will keep you informed...if you are a member of one.

OBC website also gives updates on their meetings with Ofsted.

mumofone
10-06-2015, 06:24 PM
There are many issues under review at present and changes to come. Wish we could be a fly on the wall and listen in to DfE/Ofsted meetings! The latest change is the Ofsted publication ...9 June...for those not requiring to register with Ofsted. We know there is going to be a change in legislation to change the 30 hours childcare and a consultation with the sector. Keep your subscriptions to 4Children, Foundation Years website, Ofsted newsletter and DfE current and anything will drop in your inbox....also your representing association will keep you informed...if you are a member of one. OBC website also gives updates on their meetings with Ofsted.

Simona what's OBC?!

FloraDora
10-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Big Ofsted Conversation :

#OfstedBigConversation (http://www.thebigofstedconversation.co.uk)

Simona
10-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Simona what's OBC?!

My apologies....I forget about acronyms but Flora Dora has explained.
Check out the Foundation Years website...lots of new information out today from Ofsted!