PDA

View Full Version : has anyone used twoleftfeet.co.uk

sandy
04-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi,

Just about to invest a new phil & ted. The cheapest I can find is on twoleftfeet.co.uk but I've never used them before, normally use kiddicare.co.uk.
Does anyone have any experience of them or know of anywhere else I can get a P&T sport double inc double r/cover for less than £359

Thankyou :laughing:
Sandy x

Pudding Girl
04-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Yep I have ordered from them, no problems, was jsut a raincover, and although stated delivery was 2 weeks due to being shpped in direct or something, it was with me on 3rd day so was well pleased :D

Pudding Girl
04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Have you got the discount code??

Enter this at checkout for 10% off - 80027131

Pudding Girl
04-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Slightly cheaper here: http://www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/pushchairs/phil-and-teds/40/sport-sp-pushchair-bundle.html/

And what about this one :http://www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/pushchairs/phil-and-teds/184/phil-and-teds-classic-pushchair-buggy-inline-double.html

sandy
04-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Hi
Thanks George,

It's only 5% for me as I will be spending less than £750 ( thank god!!)

but yes i do have it, thanks anyway.Got to order before 10th Aug to get this. I don't need the buggy till sept but I'd still rather the 5% was in my pocket rather than theirs !!

Still reluctant to actually buy as I have to put it on a 0% credit card and pay it off bit by bit. But the way I look at it is that it is a major tool of the trade and I do loads of walking so I should just make it as easy as possible for myself.
Ive got a side by side double but the children used to pull each others hair--nightmare !!!

Thanks for your input :thumbsup:

Sandy x

sandy
04-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Thanks again george.

I want the sport version as the rear seat reclines. I have 2 new babies starting in sept, both about 5/6 months so really need recline

Cheers

Sandy x

Jinx
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
I bought my Phil and Teds from Practical Pushchairs and they were very quick with delivery. No probs at all. :thumbsup:

The recline on the 2nd seat isn't fantastic in my opinion, but it is better than nothing. :thumbsup:

I love my Phil and Teds. :D

sandy
04-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks Jinx

I will place order very soon I think.

Everyone I have spoken too ( including strangers in the street !! ) who has one say they are brilliant.

I really shouldn't get excited about work equipment......its quite sad

cheers
sandy x

kindredspirits
04-08-2008, 08:45 PM
i really like the look of these, but surely you can get something equivilent for less??????? :eek: i am thinking in advance as i am going to have my 18 m/o and a 1y/o from sept and will be doing school runs so need a double that doesn't damage my shoulder (got a sub-acromial impingment!)!!!

LisaH
04-08-2008, 08:56 PM
I picked up a lovely tandem on e-bay that was shipped over from Austria. Only paid £45 including postage costs. It was by 'Bambino World'. They do all kinds of stuff and different push chairs. You can pay a 'buy it now price' but i bid for it!!