PDA

View Full Version : A2 and A1 paper

mumofone
06-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know a good cheap stockist of this? I tried my new fave crafty crocodiles (thank you to whoever it was who told me about them!!) but couldn't find any...

lollipop kid
06-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know a good cheap stockist of this? I tried my new fave crafty crocodiles (thank you to whoever it was who told me about them!!) but couldn't find any...

Thinking outside the box, but what about Flipchart paper for A1?

(Amazon seem good on most of this stuff)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Office-Flipchart-Perforated-Sheets/dp/B000SHUR8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433584772&sr=8-1&keywords=a1+sheet

L

FloraDora
06-06-2015, 10:05 AM
The biggest I use is A3 - if I want large paper I tend to use the backs of old posters I have, paper rolls , a parent gave me some wallpaper left overs that I use the back of or buy for the particular purpose from a local art shop.

lollipop kid
06-06-2015, 10:14 AM
The biggest I use is A3 - if I want large paper I tend to use the backs of old posters I have, paper rolls , a parent gave me some wallpaper left overs that I use the back of or buy for the particular purpose from a local art shop.

Good thinking, FloraDora.

I like using rolls of lining paper when I want big stuff - it's great for doing a series of footprints in paint in the garden (letting the children walk through the paint then onto the paper, and looking at the different foot sizes). Sorry for not suggesting this in my first post.

L

Maza
06-06-2015, 12:40 PM
I also use backing paper or wall paper on rolls. I have found it to be better quality and cheaper than the roll of drawing paper that I got from The Entertainer. Sometimes I have stuck two pieces of A3 paper together. Children absolutely love it when we do big scale drawing and painting.

Mouse
06-06-2015, 04:51 PM
I get A3 paper from Ikea or ELC.

For anything bigger I use a roll of backing wallpaper. The children love doing full size pictures of themselves. Parents are never quite so excited when I hand their child over with a 3ft tall cut out :laughing:

mumofone
08-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Thinking outside the box, but what about Flipchart paper for A1?

(Amazon seem good on most of this stuff)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Office-Flipchart-Perforated-Sheets/dp/B000SHUR8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433584772&sr=8-1&keywords=a1+sheet

L

Thanks LK i wouldnt have thought to try Amazon :-)

Simona
09-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Thanks LK i wouldnt have thought to try Amazon :-)

Look out to see if you have any publishers close to you
They always have paper they cannot use...mine used to deliver boxes and boxes to my preschool...free of charge!