PDA

View Full Version : Got to love your job on a day like today

Mouse
04-06-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm sat in the garden, in the sunshine with the children playing happily. All they need me for is to keep the drinks topped up, to apply the sun cream and to keep refilling the water table after they've splashed water everywhere.

It's on days like this when I really appreciate my job :D

loocyloo
04-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Snap! :-) :-) :-)

I've been doing a bit of weeding as all so engrossed they don't need or want me to join in!

keohane1
04-06-2015, 01:22 PM
I love my job on days like this too especially when I have no kids 😜I had a school drop off at 9 and now Ime done. I have cut my grass and done all the weeding, been to tesco, had a new lounge carpet fitted and now chilling in the sun. Oh it feels so nice to finally get some heat on my body :thumbsup:

shortstuff
04-06-2015, 03:03 PM
I am also loving it now! My play room is tidy n won't be used again till 7.30am Monday lol.

Mouse
05-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Even better today.

I'm sat in the garden, in the sunshine with no kids here :D

shortstuff
05-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Even better today.

I'm sat in the garden, in the sunshine with no kids here :D

I would but it's rained all night here lol

FloraDora
05-06-2015, 01:04 PM
I am such a gardener that when we play in the garden and I am not needed, just observing and supporting their play I can't sit...I plan, potter, dig, plant....they then join me....but mind over matter today I sat on the rug in the shade and enjoyed just watching them .....I had a book box and read the occasional story but they were so absorbed in their exploring having a lovely time I sat for a long time.....and appreciated this job.

Kirstylob
05-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Yesterday was lovely and spent in the garden. Today we are dodging rain showers and thunder!

Mouse
05-06-2015, 01:54 PM
It's still very hot here but the wind is getting up now.

It has been a productive day. I've painted a fence and trimmed back a hedge. It has been lovely spending sometime sitting peacefully though. Happily as the children were yesterday, it is nice to have a day without their noise!